Jennifer joined Wavelength in 2022. She is responsible for all aspects of the firm's financial functions including accounting, financial planning and treasury. In addition, she is responsible for the day-to-day internal compliance and ethics programs at the company.
- Previously worked as the Senior Manager of Finance and Operations at Tent Foundation, a private foundation by the Chairman and CEO of Chobani
- Former Director of Finance and Operations at the US headquarters of HNA Capital International
- Spent 6 years with Citigroup in Boston and Singapore, working closely with hedge fund and private equity clients
- Jennifer is a Certified Public Accountant
- BA, Economics, BBA, Finance & MBA from Boston University