Mark co-founded Wavelength and has more than 30 years of executive and investment experience.
- Former Head of Fixed Income, Commodities and Currencies in Americas for Societe Generale
- Spent over 16 years at Credit Suisse, heading up numerous global fixed income businesses across the product spectrum
- While there, he was a member of the firm's global operating and fixed income committees
- Previously worked at one of Julian Robertson's "Tiger Cub" hedge funds, Touradji Capital Management, as the Head of Credit Trading, Risk and Marketing
- Co-Founded RBS Greenwich Capital Credit group
- BS, Computer Science from Union College