John joined Wavelength as a Board member in 2021 and is also the Chairman of Diffractive Managers Group and a President of 1251 Capital Group.
- Former President & CEO of Natixis Global Asset Management in the Americas and Asia where he worked for over 18 years and was responsible for the firm’s asset management affiliates in the United States and Asia and distribution strategies worldwide.
- Before retiring from Natixis in 2017, John helped the firm strategically reposition itself as a global solutions provider and grow to become one of the largest asset managers in the world with close to $1 trillion of assets under management.
- Under John’s leadership, Natixis was ranked by Barron's as the #1 Mutual Fund Family in 2013 and 2016.
- Was responsible for new business development in North and Latin America at Fidelity Investments Institutional Services Company (FIIS) and was director of retail business development for Putnam Investments.
- BS, Computer Science from Union College